Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Friday, September 19, 2008

More sweet baby Harper

I can't believe how quickly school holidays have rolled around this time!!! Time flies when we are having fun :) I hope you all enjoy a happy and safe break with your precious ones - I know I will.

I wanted to share a few more from Princess Harper's shoot. What a doll!!!












* * Sending special birthday wishes to The Beautiful Miss B for yesterday and Little Spunk-Rat C for last week! Happy Birthday!!!!! see you at Emu Creek next week xxx **


9 comments:

Gail said...

Love the smile Jemma. Can't wait to see all of them. What a happy little possum she is.
Gail

Anonymous said...

wow, so gorgeous Jem,thanks so much for your time and amazing talent. Aimee and Simon

Gail said...

Jem
I have to tell you they actually made me shed a tear! Babies are the best!
Well done
Gail

Anonymous said...

These are honestly the most gorgeous baby photos I have seen in a long time. Such simple props means the bub is the focus. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jemma on such gorgeous photos. Bub is adorable and the photos are fantastic. Amanda

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful, Jemma!

gardengirl said...

Just beautiful Jem. Great photography, and cute model.
Leigh

Anonymous said...

The girls & I absolutly love these photos of little H. She is the simply the best looking new borne I have seen. You have captured her beautifully & your photos do her justice. You should have seen my rubish snaps. Love Amber

Anonymous said...

Great photos