Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Uncle Ede would be proud!! :)

Hi all,


I thought I should post a couple of fun pics from our camping trip to Emu Creek. Jay had his first ride on a motorbike - and so did I!!!! I must admit, he was much more of a natural than me :)


So here's a pic to worry Nana and make Uncle Ede proud as punch ;)


Our little Crusty Demon.....




3 comments:

Gail said...

Oh Dear
Looks like he belongs on the bike.
Very cute but very scary!!!
Gail

Anonymous said...

Hi jem
You let him on that bike, very brave girl!! Looks like fun hope you guys had lots of fun!
Luv Rachxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jem, I don't think you are going to be able to fob him off when he asks for a bike.
Once on they're hooked.
Leigh X