Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Monday, October 27, 2008

More Cutie Pies!

Today I had the joy of photographing sweet Miss O and her tiny brother L. Unfortunately little L wasn't too keen for a deep sleep, so we had to make the most of his little naps :) No doubt he slept for four hours straight when he got home ;)

I went to school with their Mum and obviously motherhood is agreeing with her - she has four kids and the two I met were just perfect :) Miss O is the sweetest, most well behaved little treasure .... nice job Melita!! you should be very proud :)

Enjoy your Sneak Peek and please leave a comment!


3 comments:

Gail said...

I want beautiful skin like little Miss O and Baby L!! They are just adorable little people.
Gail

Anonymous said...

Great job, and beautiful babies.
What a little treasure Miss O is, and so cooperative for the camera.
Garden Girl

melita said...

thanks Jemma for the beautiful photos of my babies and for your patients with my little man, can't wait to see more photos!
great seeing you again:) you are truly very talented with your camera.