Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Beautiful Belly on the Beach!

Yesterday I had the pleasure of capturing Gerrie's maternity on the serene NSW coastline. It was quite blowy to say the least! but she was the perfect trooper and up for anything :) Thanks Gerrie - you're just gorgeous and I hope you love your images! And of course thanks to Stu for being the most fabulous assistant ;)


Gerrie is truly glowing and was so easy to photograph!


Here are a couple of Sneak Peeks.... hope you enjoy! and please leave a comment x


We cannot wait to meet little Macca ;)




5 comments:

Gail said...

Gerrie certainly looks glowing - so happy for both Gerrie and Stu.
Gail

Maddie Dean Photography said...

Jem,
Got your blog from ILP and decided to come check it out!!! Wish we had beaches like that in Texas - what a stunning maternity portrait! Care to share what that fabric is or where I might find something similar in the states?

-Sarah-

Anonymous said...

hey Sarah,
thanks for checking out my blog and leaving a comment ;)
not too sure on what type of fabric it is... i think they call it 'voile' maybe here in Oz. just from a big fabric store called Spotlight.
jem

Anonymous said...

Beautiful maternity pictures. I love the fabric in #1.

Anonymous said...

What a stunner that mama-to-be is! I gotta agree - the first (fabric) one is particularly gorgeous. Go Ger & good work Jem!

From an anonymous person who has not known GAM (formerly GAH) for far too long hehe x