Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Friday, October 24, 2008

Beautiful Kids

You know when you meet someone and you think to yourself - 'we are going to be great friends for a long time'.. Well today I had the pleasure of photographing her children :) Such a lovely family.

They had some serious style [yeah for GREAT fashion! It sure helps to create GREAT images!!!] and the session was lots of fun ~ for me mostly :) ... The kids couldn't wait to get out and have a play with my kiddies!!! Thanks Rach and thanks K & J - you are just gorgeous ;)
Hope you like your Sneak Peek as much as I do - and I don't think you can say Miss J isn't so photogenic ever again... she photographed beautifully!!!! Don't forget to leave a comment!








3 comments:

racheal said...

OH MY GOD!! jemma you are a blessing from god. I absolutely love the photos especially jade and her hat. Thanks so much for capturing these special moments in time! I am so blessed to have two beautiful, healthy children and now I have these gorgeous snaps to hold onto forever!! thanks jem luv ya...rachx

Gail said...

They are dear little kids, no wonder with parents like theirs. I like no 1 and no 4 best but they are all good.
Gail

Anonymous said...

Such great photos. I would find it hard to pick a favourite.
It is lovely for any mother to have a great photo of both the children together.
Leigh