Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Friday, October 10, 2008

A Beautiful Engagement

Today I had the joy of photographing a truly great couple for their engagement - Mel and Andrew...aka: Binchy! They both knew how to work it, making my job super EASY ;)
and can I say...


"Oh to look that * H * O * T * in a little pink dress!!!"


Mel you looked perfectly gorgeous, and Andrew, you didn't scrub up that badly yourself :)
The location was divine and love was in the air!!!!

Hope you had a great time at the wedding.

Thanks guys! Here are a few of my favourites. Enjoy your Sneak Peek and make sure you leave a comment!!!! pretty please :)



3 comments:

Gail said...

Jemma
Great location and a perfect couple. I wish them all the very best.
Gail

Anonymous said...

Jem, YUM YUM YUM!!!!! You sure did find a GORGEOUS location. And Mel, even though I don't know you....WOW! I agree, you look awesome in that pink dress - divine!
Jodie xxx

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I like the photo in the middle where we are kissing- Andrew not so keen on the top one and my face has a nice double chin in the last one!
But they are gorgoues none the less, you did a great job and made us both feel so comfortable. Thankyou from the bottom of my heart.