Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Mummy's Love xx

Mmmmmmmm... can I say that this would have to have be the 'quickest to the blog' shoot ever!!! The lovely Aimee & little Princess Harper have just left the building ;) after their viewing session [ & mini Mum & Bub session!!! ] and here they are...


Aims is looking WAY too hot in my opinion! - you just gave birth girl!!!!!!??? Lets hope you 'upsize' at Maccas on the way home xxx




So precious. Enjoy! x



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jemma, Just love the photos.
Both mother and daughter look beautiful.
Leigh

Anonymous said...

wow, you are a champion, these are just gorgeous, can't wait to see the rest. Thank you again for all you have done for our little family in capturing us so well. Love Aimee, Simon and Harper x

Gail said...

Love the 2nd photo, so cute. My hasn't little Miss H grown, and how much does she look like Dad in the 3rd photo!
Gail

Anonymous said...

Hi Jem,

Aimee looks so beautiful in these shots. They are adorable together. I can't pick a favourite as they are all so different.

I never had baby shots done with my girls & wish I had.

Love, Amber

Anonymous said...

Just georgeous.
Love Dell