Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Sunday, October 19, 2008

Little Blonde Beauties!

On Saturday, I had a session with my lovely cousin's beautiful little girls. They were so easy to photograph - and totally cute-to-boot!! There sure are some 'pretty' genes floating around this family!


Thanks Amber, and thanks girls xx


Enjoy your Sneak Peeks and be sure to leave a comment :)







8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely lovely photos Jem.
Love Dell

MrsDesperate said...

The photos are gorgeous! (As are the subjects). Your work is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

so cute!!!! You are right, definitely a good looking family and a great photographer bringing out their best!!

Gail said...

Absolutely adorable, can't wait to see the rest.
Gail

Anonymous said...

You captured the girls perfectly Jem. Just beautiful.
Leigh

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girls, beautiful work. There is something so special about your work that I have not seen captured by any other photographer. You are a genius at work. Sandra (Amber's friend)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jem,
The photos are beautifull. That is the best photo R has ever had taken of her in her life. I am so pumped I emailed the link to a few family & friends as soon as I got your message. Thankyou again & can't wait to see the rest of the photos. Amber

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah!! Thanks for all of the kind comments everyone... you've just made my day :)
and Amber, that first shot of R is my absolute favourite!!! they are both G O R G E O U S little people and I'm SO GLAD you like them :)xx