Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our Precious Pretty Girl

Well our precious Chloe has been giving us a bit of worry lately. She has been having dizzy episodes and has now been referred to a paediatric neurologist. Seriously hoping it's nothing too serious :(

Anyway, here she is. My beautiful little angel, the girl who loves me "all the way to the other China and the other World!", just snapped today in the studio. Pretty, Pretty, Pretty :)




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Jem,
Another gorgeous shot! Also a BEAUTIFUL model .....
Hope everything goes well at the neurologist.
Love Jodie xxxx

Anonymous said...

Awww, what a beautiful sweetie! Prayers for healing.

Gail said...

A very sweet shot of my dear little Grand-Daughter.
Love Nana

Anonymous said...

If Harper grows up to be half as pretty she will be a stunner, Si, Harper and I wish her all the best in health, let us know how you get on. Love us x

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful. Thinking only positive thoughts for Chloe's appointment.
Love Leigh & Warren

Anonymous said...

Hi, C looks oh so cute. She is so beautiful. Wishing her well. Lots of love Amber, R & J.