Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Thursday, October 23, 2008

WHAT A WEEK!

This week has been exhausting but wonderful. Again, through the kindness of fellow Brissie photographer Ainslie [thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!] I have met another AMAZING American portrait photograper extrordinaire - Leah Profancik.


Her work is inspiring and it is an absolute honour to be able to work alongside her and watch her shoot. An experience that can only be beneficial to my own photography skills and I am very thankful xx. We have enjoyed group shoots at some awesome locations... off to another this afternoon!! Then two client sessions tomorrow!!


Here are a few from a charming farm yesterday... my Chloe [Jay was just not feeling it yesterday! ;( ] and the very spunky H!















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely work Jem, and a spunky little man, and such a cute little girl. Both will break a few hearts when they get a bit older.
Garden Girl X

Gail said...

Hey Jem
Like the background effect in the first one and the little farmer in the third.
Notice Jay is conspicuous by his absence, doesn't want to be his Mum's model any more!!!! Had to happen sooner or later,
Love
Gail