Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Friday, October 31, 2008

Gorgeous Twinnies!

This morning I had a session with two little sweethearts from John Paul College - C & H... they were just beautiful and had some of the prettiest eyes I have ever seen :) We had a great time, shared a secret ;) and got some stunning images!

I really hope you enjoy your Sneak Peek. Please leave me a message :)




3 comments:

Gail said...

Hi Jemma,
You are right, their eyes are stunning, their skin is translucent and the shots captured them beautifully! I wouldn't have realised they were twins though, sisters definitely.
Gail

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos of the girls. I have the pleasure of knowing these gorgeous girls and you have captured their innocence and natural beauty so well. I love that they are so natural looking. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Great shots, and beautiful girls.
Their eyes are very pretty Jem.
Garden Girl.