Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Thursday, September 18, 2008

Meeting Harper

Yesterday I met my gorgeous little 2nd cousin... well, she is my cousin's new baby, so not sure if she is technically my '2nd cousin'??!
Little Harper is the prettiest little perfect thing ....but...... she wasn't really 'feeling' the photo shoot too much ;) In true newborn style, she decorated some blankets and backdrops and Mum & Dad, had a couple of 'cat naps' but no really deep sleeps until she was ready to leave!!!!!!! AAaaaarrrrgghhhh!!!! The joys of photographing newborns :)
But isn't she just precious! Congratulations Aims and Simon - enjoy every moment x

Here are a few of my favourites... Please leave a comment :)






5 comments:

Gail said...

Just adorable,
Gail

Anonymous said...

So cute Jemma, even if I say so myself. Looking forward to seeing more. Aimee x

ABC Clinic - Bowen Therapy and Massage said...

wow that second shot is just gorgeous! nice work Jem as always
Love Nat xoxo

Anonymous said...

amazing stuff, ok babies are very very cute, but the photos make them absolutely just perfectly gorgeous. Harper looks like a model pro already! Katrina x

Anonymous said...

Great photos Jem. It would be hard to pick a favourite.
Leigh