Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mr Perfect ♥

Today our gorgeous friends brought their sweet little boy down for his first session in the studio. Meet Master 'R'.... aka. Mr Perfect. I have had the sweetest newest little boys in my studio of late and R was no exception. Sheer Perfection... Just beautiful! And a sleeper!!!! ~ gotta love that :)

Thanks guys. Enjoy your Sneak Peek and that perfect little boy of yours.
xx

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just exquisite, just so peaceful, love all the shots and look forward to seeing the others.

gardengirl said...

He is just beautiful Jem.
Don't know how you get them to sleep for the shots. I think you are a whiz.X