Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year ♥

I seriously cannot believe how fast this year has flown by! It seems like just yesterday we found out we were expecting bub #3 and it was 12 months ago!!! Belle has fitted in just perfectly. She truly is the best baby and is loved to bits by her doting big brother and sister. Not to mention Mummy & Daddy ♥ Seriously can't get enough. I am so incredibly thankful for my family and looking forward to seeing what 2010 has in stall for us.

Business-wise, I have LOTS of plans for White Wish. There will be Blog competitions, model searches and loads more, so please check back every once in a while. I have a long list of new clients ready to go and am thoroughly looking forward to meeting everyone.

I'll leave you with a couple of shots of baby Belle from today ~ natural light in studio Four months already x


CHEERS! and HAPPY NEW YEARS

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them both. Very effective background in the 2nd. Such a happy little poppet. xo

gardengirl said...

She is such a happy little babe.
Love the dribble, and pretty blue eyes. X

Paige said...

The eyes, dimple, & dribble.

She's perfect.