Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Monday, January 4, 2010

Chloe ♥

While the boys are away, the girls will play! Today I took Chloe to the movies for a bit of one-on-one time with my 'big girl'. We saw 'The Princess & the Frog' and Chlo loved it. Belle stayed home with Glen and Jay then in the afternoon we swapped, Glen took Jay to see 'Old Dogs' and I stayed at home with the girls. It was a nice special day with our babes. Once Belle went down for a nap, Chloe and I had a play.... with the camera of course!!

She is the sweetest little thing and oh so pretty ~ and LOVEs the camera which is always a bonus ;) We bit the bullet, and sent some photos into a modelling agency and she has an interview on Monday so that should be fun. Regardless of whether she gets accepted or not, we think she is ♥Beautiful♥ inside and out!

x

Growing up WAY too quickly, Chloe ~ 5 and a half.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jem, love them all, but I hope you sent the "white" photo to the agency! Gail

Kristen Cook said...

Jen, these are simply stunning!

Natalie said...

Gorgeous Jem, she is beautiful.