Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Thursday, January 21, 2010

The J Family ♥ Gold Coast Family Photographer

Yesterday I had my cousin and her lovely family in the studio to capture Miss C at one and some family portraits too. It was a busy shoot resulting in lots of great shots and a sore throat for me from making so many crazy sounds over a few hours!!!

Just two for now... I am yet to edit the family shots. Hope you like ♥ Feel free to leave a comment by clicking on comments below. xxx

Photobucket

Photobucket


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute indeed, so Miss C! Looking forward to seeing more.
Gail

gardengirl said...

They are beautiful Jem. Love the way you have made the one of Miss M look like a photo from yesteryear, and you captured Miss C's lovely blue eyes. The way she was looking straight at the camera makes me wonder what she was thinking. X

Jade said...

Thank you for the lovely shots. They're just gorgeous! I am so grateful that you got some lovely ones of the girls, considering how tired, cranky & generally uncooperative they were being (very out of character for them, but we'd had a tough night the night before). You've certainly got the patience of a saint!

Miss M & her Monkey is very sweet, and Miss C's blue eyes truly stand out in this pic! Just fantastic! Thanks! I hope the family shots turned out as nice! :0) Jade.

Rubyjaz said...

Just gorgeous. So need to get my girls photographed again.