Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Thursday, January 21, 2010

Brown Eyed Boy ♥ Gold Coast Child Photographer

I am so pleased to say that after 13 years of not seeing eachother, I am back in touch with a very special friend ♥ Hopefully this time will be for a very long time ~ meet M, her beautiful little man. SUCH a cutie ~ big brown eyes and amazing lashes ~ future heartbreaker for sure.

Please leave a comment below and feel free to share the link with friends and family. xxx

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are just aborable Jemma, I love them! I can not wait for you to take some more!!! You are truely talented, Love your work lovely (And yes, it will be for a very long time, for sure) xoxo

Anonymous said...

What a dear little boy, he looks like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth!
Gail

gardengirl said...

Hi Jem you were lucky to have such a cooperative subject. They are lovely. X

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous little boy - amazing eyes :)