Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Monday, February 1, 2010

Natty & Grant's Wedding ♥ Gold Coast Wedding Photographer

On Sunday, one of my very best friends married the love of her life. It was a gorgeous ceremony at their home in Northern NSW ♥ The skies opened during the ceremony, showering Nat & Grant with a lifetime of luck. Natty ~ you looked totally gorgeous ~ thanks for letting me capture part of your day. Another photographer friend Marina covered the all important couple shots while I looked after my sweet little Bluebelle... Can't wait to see them Reen, no doubt they will be hot!

Enjoy guys! Congratulations Mr & Mrs P! Have an amazing honeymoon ♥
Please leave a comment by clicking on the link below & feel free to share this link with friends and family
xoxoxo

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Renee said...

WOW

Anonymous said...

Natalie just looks so happy! Congratulations to Nat and Grant.
I love the photo in the Gazebo, so pretty.
Gail

Anonymous said...

Fantastic pictures Jemma, you truely are an artist. Nat is always beeming , but on her wedding day it looks like she is complete. Congratulation Nat & Grant, you look wonderful. Kellie Cavell

gardengirl said...

Congratulations Natalie.
You look beautiful, and Grant looks handsome. A lovely pair. Have a wonderful life together.
Leigh X

Jodie said...

Lovely shots, and congrats to Nat and Grant. I LOVE the last image and the one in the 'vines' thingy - awesome! xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Love your work Jem!!!!!! Stunning Bride, beautiful day, wonderful friends! xoxoxoxoxo
Hayley : )

Unknown said...

Beautifull photos jemma, Nat looks so happy, the one of her on the chair is lovely. Congratulations Nat and Grant. Rebecca

Sheree said...

You look gorgeous Nat!!! Great photo's Jem! Sheree x

HyunChard said...

I wonder if I could set a wedding for my best friend near the property sunshine coast, because it's her request to me and I don't want to let her down.