Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Thursday, February 25, 2010

CUTIE PATOOTIE ♥ {Gold Coast Portrait Photographer}

Today I had a sweet studio session with one seriously cutie patootie! Meet Miss I, eight months young.... All the way from Emerald. Such a little superstar in front of the camera ~ have i mentioned how much I LVE this age group???? So, if like Brooke, you can't make it to a newborn session, this is the next best stage to capture for sure.

Enjoy your Sneak Peek Brookey! Thanks for bringing I to the studio :) Will be in touch as soon as I have your gallery ready. xxx

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jem you have captured little Miss I perfectly. She is adorable and I bet her Nan is very proud.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jemma,
I absolutely love the photos, between I's beauty and your talent what beautiful pictures. Can't wait to see more. Thanks for getting these up so quickly. You're the best

AnK Bowtique said...

Ohhh she is so cute !! And that's one of our headbands...wow what a small world !!
Kristy
AnK Bowtique