Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Beautiful Maternity {BRISBANE GOLD COAST MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHY}

A beautiful studio maternity session with a gorgeous Mum & her divine daughter. Only 5 weeks to go till bub #2. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy S ~ I can't wait to meet bubby! x

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

and I had to steal a couple of little Miss H ~ such a sweetheart ♥ LOVE this image!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos and the subjects!

Kristy said...

Love the ruffle butts !! Beautiful photos Jemma, you are very talented.

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!
S looks a m a z i n g ....and H is just gorgeous! Enjoy the rest of the pregnancy honey, hope it flies. Great shots Jem...too hard to pick a favourite!
Krista

gardengirl said...

They are all beautiful, and I particularly love the last shot.