Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Sunday, February 21, 2010

Miss Content ♥ GOLD COAST NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER

I had a little angel visit me in the studio thismorning... Miss M. One of the most content little cherubs I have ever met. And, she came all the way from Canberra! Granted the primary reason was to meet family, but still, she came to see me too and I am very grateful ;)

She arrived with eyes wide open, giving me some precious awake images, then I rocked her off to 'snoozeville' and captured some gorgeous shots. I think Mum & Dad may have also managed to catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz while I was working?!! :)

Thanks so much R and J for coming to White Wish Photography. It was lovely to meet you. You are going to L♥VE your images!!! Enjoy that precious bundle you have there ~ she is absolutely divine. I will be in touch shortly. Please leave a comment by clicking below and feel free to share this link with family and friends.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jemma, Gosh you are quick!!
These are AMAZING. Thank you SO MUCH. Cannot wait to see the rest. WOW!! Luv Us.

Anonymous said...

Jemma
She is adorable, love the photos.
Gail

gardengirl said...

They are beautiful shots.
What a subject. She is just divine.