Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Monday, February 1, 2010

Sweet Perfection ~ Gold Coast Newborn Photographer

Yesterday I had a studio session with the sweetest little cherub. Meet M, 10 days new and her beautiful parents K & W. Such a truly gorgeous little family ~ absolutely smitten with their first born baby girl. The connection captured in the family shots is so very special, putting them up there with some of my very favourite images. Thanks so much for coming to my studio ♥ I hope you enjoy these portraits as much as I enjoyed creating them for you! Your little girl has chosen fine parents ~ a very lucky little princess indeed. Enjoy her x

Please feel free to share this link with friends and family and leave a comment by clicking on the comments link below.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is exquisite! Love them all.
Congratulations K&W and to little miss M's nana also.
Gail

gardengirl said...

A beautiful little girl, and great pictures. Love the family shot.
Garden Girl.

Jodie said...

Really beautiful jem and you are so right. The connection with this gorgeous family oozes out of your images. They will be crying when they see these I'm sure...wonderful!

cazz said...

Gorgeous shots...of a gorgeous bubba!

gemma Higgins-Sears said...

beautiful images, love the last one!

Whint said...

Beautiful :) LOVE that second to last shot!