Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Thursday, February 4, 2010

Welcome to Cassie ~ Studio Manager for White Wish Photography

It is Official! I am so excited to announce that White Wish has become quite the busy little business for me and yesterday I made the decision to put on a 'Studio Manager'. Introducing Cassie ~ who will be working with me on Tuesdays for now, and hopefully more days down the track. I have been a lot busier than I had anticipated over my maternity leave and trying to juggle baby Belle with running a business has proved quite the challenge. Cassie will be a great asset.

She is a wonderful Mum to two beautiful, lucky little kids and has a great passion for photography. Her duties will include helping with Belle, assisting with sessions, packaging orders, maintaining paperwork, emailing and whatever else we can pack in to her day ;) Look out Cassie!!! Seriously though, I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders already and she hasn't even started yet. Welcome aboard Cassie :)

I am presently in the process of contacting each and everyone on my waiting list for a session in 2010. Priority will be given to newborns and maternity and I will work down the list from when people emailed me. If you could please email me back promptly to let me know if the proposed session date works for you, that would be wonderful. I am hoping to book 2 sessions per week to give me time to spend with bubby {who may I add is growing up WAY too quickly!!!}

And because a post is not a post without a photo, the lovely Cassie. x

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Cassie, I look forward to meeting you.
Gail

gardengirl said...

Congratulations Jem on your growing business. Cassie looks as if she will be a great asset.