Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Monday, March 8, 2010

Little Cherubs ♥ GOLD COAST PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER ♥

Yesterday I had a studio session with some gorgeous little cherubs. The eldest two ~ blonde hair, blue eyed and little number 3 inheriting his Mum's beautiful olive skin and big brown eyes. A bit like my 3, but in reverse! Rochelle and I have known eachother since grade 1 ~ yes, that would be about 27 years!!!!!! so it was lovely to catch up.

So I finally had a little boy bub to model my little vintage overalls that have been on my prop shelf for months and I got some Gorgeous shots!!! Thanks Rochelle for being open to my idea ;)
and thanks kids for being the gorgeous kids that you are!

Enjoy your Sneak Peek and feel free to leave a comment below and to share the link with friends and family. x

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And.... just one more! How cute is this expression??? Divine ♥
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So nice to see Rochelle's beautiful children at last. Nana must be so proud!
Gail

Anonymous said...

o wow, you gorgeous little bubba, those eyes....You capture their eyes so beautifully jem : ) deb

Anonymous said...

like little windows to the soul ♥
thanks deb {pilkington?? :) }
jem