Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Dad ♥

Just when you think things are looking brighter, a devastating blow.
Apparently someone, somewhere, decided my beautiful Dad's time was up.
Once again, they were horribly wrong.
Last Thursday began life without my Dad.
I can't begin to explain the feelings that I have been feeling.
It is so surreal, yet so real.
I feel numb and lonely.
Like a piece of my heart has gone.
Life has changed.
I feel ripped off.
I love you so much Daddy ~ wish you were around for a lot longer, but I promise to try to savour the memories and celebrate your life. Thank you for everything. May you enjoy being with your beautiful brothers and loving parents once again ♥

To my clients, please forgive me if your orders take longer to get to you or if I do not respond to your emails promptly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much love Jem!

Such beautiful words for a beautiful father.... I wish I could in some way take some of your pain away.

He is looking down on you now with so much love to help you get through this difficult time.

We are all here for you..
All-ways
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Love Hayley, Gus & Faith

Anonymous said...

Beautiful heartfelt words and photos of Kevin. Take comfort from the fact that Kevin loved you all and was very proud of your achievements. xo xo Mum

Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous Jem....

I just dont know what to do now he has gone. Im sure we will get through this but not just yet.

I loved him like a big brother. just so quick and unexpected. I didnt even get to kiss his forehead one more time like i did whenever I saw him.

Lots of Love always
Lukey
xo

Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous Jem....

I just dont know what to do now he has gone. Im sure we will get through this but not just yet.

I loved him like a big brother. just so quick and unexpected. I didnt even get to kiss his forehead one more time like i did whenever I saw him.

Lots of Love always
Lukey
xo

Anonymous said...

Jem, this is a beautiful tribute to your dad. He was a fun loving, kind caring man and he will be missed so dearly by so many. My heart goes out to you. If I could ease any of your pain you know I would. I love you and Glen and the kids dearly, hold on tight to each other and hold on tight to all the good and wonderful memories you have of your dad.
:-( This is so so sad, you know I'm here for you. All my love. Jodie

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful words and photo's for your beautiful Dad, Jem.
It all seems so surreal, we can’t image the lost and pain that you are all feeling but if there is anything at all that we can do to help please let me know.
Love Always
Kaitlin & Scott

Rubyjaz said...

Hi Jemma, lovely words for & photos of your dad. Lots of love, Amber

gardengirl said...

They are beautiful photos Jem, and we have nothing but fond memories of Kev. Love to you all.
Aunty Leigh & Uncle Wazza X