Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Monday, March 22, 2010

A beautiful day ♥

Today has been a wonderful day for me... One of those days I am extra thankful for all that I have in my life. It may have something to do with the fact that I had my first full night's sleep in weeks!!!!! yahoooooo!!!!! or something to do with the inspiring video Ainslie posted on Facebook today? You seriously need to click on this link ~ it will take you to Nic Vujicic's video 'Never Gave Up' on YouTube ~ turn up the volume and be inspired by this incredible individual.

Probably a combination. I feel so blessed for my life and those in it. I seriously am married to an amazing man.... he is the doer of all doers! Last week I mentioned I would like a new shelf in the studio {that he built! of course} and the next day he was installing it! He is a beautiful Daddy and a beautiful person and is the L♥Ve of my life. Whatever did I do to deserve him? ♥ And to think that I am doing a job that I adore, working from home and raising my family? Sometimes I need to pinch myself.

Enough of my happy rant :) We shed enough tears for Kosta last week so I knew this week would be brighter.

Also in the studio I have a new display, for my gorgeous new shelf! I discovered Kristy and Alex whilst shopping online {shhhhhhhhhh!!!} ~ they are 2 talented women, living on cattle properties, homeschooling their children and still finding time to create divine accessories for their business. You can visit their blog at AnK Bowtique ~ their designs are absolutely delicious and are available for sale in ther studio, so make sure you check it out next time you visit. Of course Belle already has some special pieces and Chloe couldn't go without either!!! But there are plenty left and they would make a gorgeous gift for any little girl.

Wrapping up this post with some photos ~ shock!!!! Enjoy x

My girl, modelling a divine singlet from AnK...

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Prince with a serious Belle...

Photobucket
The new display for AnK...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jodie said...

Jem,such a lovely post toady. You ARE very blessed with a beautiful family, and you should most definately be proud. Jodie xoxoxoxox

AnK Bowtique said...

Thanks Jemma for the post on our little store. Your photos are amazing. Everything looks beautiful set up.
Angie & Kristy

Anonymous said...

Hi Jem,
Love the Model, the Photos, the Clothes and the Carpenter, not necessarily in that particular order.

gardengirl said...

Hi Jem,
Just love our bright little bundle.
You can see where she gets her sparkly eyes. XX