Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Farewell Kosta :(

It has been a sad old week for our family ~ on Tuesday we had to have our gorgeous Staffy 'Kosta' put to sleep. His poor little body was full of tumors and it was time for him to be at peace. To say it has been hard is an understatement. He was such a part of this family ~ our first 'baby' really. Jay has never cried so much in his whole 8 years... he is our sensitive little babe, takes after me in that department!! Chloe was strong until the final final goodbye and we all blubbered the whole way home. Hate seeing Glenny so sad too :( And there will be constant reminders which will set off the tears all over again.

I took some snaps of our last time with him ~ in the chaos of rushing out of the house to the vet, I grabbed my big camera but didn't check the batteries which were flat. Luckily I took my little SLR too... so, no portraits here ~ on-camera-flash in all it's glory, but still, memories that we will cherish forever. And a storyboard from some shots of Kos in the studio in December.

Bye Kossie :( We love you. Thanks for the memories xoxoxoxoxoxox

Photobucket



Photobucket





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jemma, Kosta looks so happy with all the Love around him.
So lucky to have such beautiful photos in his memory.
xo Mum

Unknown said...

Beautiful shots Jem, as always! Much love to you all, I can't imagine how hard it must have been. Jay is such an angel and is blessed to be so loving to his family & puppy dog! He will remember him always xoxoxoxo
Hayley : )

Anonymous said...

Hi Jemma and fam, sorry to hear about your Kosta : ( very sad.
We got your package today and luv everything of course and thanks for sending it during such a hard week for you. Cheers, Bec and Jamie. xo