Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sweet Expectations ♥ GOLD COAST MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHER

Yesterday I had a studio session with a life-long family friend who is due to have her first little bubs at the end of April. K, you look just beautiful ~ though it still spins me out a bit that you 'little girls' are having babies!!!! When did we all get so grown up?? ♥

I hope you love your images & I cannot wait to meet Master S!!! xxx


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful, so pleased to see the bump before the baby arrives! Just love nos. 2, 4 and 5.
Go Kate, see you in Hospital if not before. xo Gail

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the last one the best!!! So pretty! Can't wait to meet him :)) xx
jannnnnnah!!

Anonymous said...

Kate, You look BEAUTIFUL!! Looooove the last two especially!
Great job jemmy
Krista
xxx