Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sweet Miss F ♥ GOLD COAST PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER

Yesterday I had a studio session with a gorgeous friend and her equally gorgeous little princess. Sweet sixteen months is such a busy little age to photograph!! I sure got my work-out ;) and am happy to deliver some beautiful portraits of a beautiful little girl.

I hope you enjoy H & G!! It was so lovely to catch up ♥ Please leave a comment by clicking on the link below and feel free to share the link with friends and family xxx

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

AnK Bowtique said...

Love the ones on the red chair...tooo cute :)

Unknown said...

beautiful photos. she is getting so big x

Anonymous said...

What a little Angel she is! Just as beautiful as her Mother. Love the Mother and Daughter shot best of all. xo to Hayley and her family.