Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Friday, January 15, 2010

Blue-eyed Babe ♥ GOLD COAST BABY PHOTOGRAPHER

Today little H came in for a quick mini-session and was a co-operative little, handsome superstar!!! I didn't get many individual shots of him yesterday at the beach, so I invited him to the studio for a little bit of fun today. He is such a beautiful baby ~ Lauren & Chris you are truly blessed. Thanks so much from bringing him in for me.

Just two for now ~ I hope you enjoy these images ♥ I am loving the tootsie poking out in the first shot ;) Too cute. And the little expression in the 2nd, priceless ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He certainly is precious! Love the 2nd shot, blue is his colour.
Gail

Jodie said...

What a simply divine looking little bubba. Mummy and Daddy will be thrilled with these. And the new floor is ROCKIN'!!! xoxox

Paige said...

Jemma, he is devine..

gardengirl said...

Love the eyes and skin. What a sweetie. The foot is a classic. X