Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Friday, January 15, 2010

Family ♥ GOLD COAST FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER

About 10 years ago, back in my Child Care days, I cared for 2 gorgeous little cuties E & M. Yesterday I had the pleasure of seeing them all grown up [well ~ nearly 13 and 10 :) ] and more beautiful than ever. I also met Lauren and Chris and their adorable baby boy H, who is blessed with the most scrumptious baby blues!!

Thanks Cathy & Brian for asking me to be your photographer. It was lovely to catch up with you and your gorgeous family. I love so many portraits from your session ~ and hope you will too.

Please enjoy your Sneak Peek and feel free to leave a comment below and share the link with friends and family.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family. Brilliant shots Jemma, especially the closeup of the young girls and the adorable baby!
Gail

Jodie said...

Gorgeous Jem. I love the one of the three 'ladies' on the hill with that gorgeous sky behind them, and the two girls together - stunning! xoxox

Paige said...

Jem, oh look at the girls.
Devine...

gardengirl said...

They are all beautiful photos Jem.
The close up of the girls is fabulous. X

jemma entriken said...

Paige, you remember them??? aren't they Beautiful :) Still such a lovely family xx