Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sweet Expectations ♥

Yesterday I had my last session for 2009, with the beautifully beautiful K. Bub is due in 5 weeks and she looks AMAZING! Needless to say it was an easy shoot ;)

Thanks K. Enjoy your Christmas and will catch up soon to view the rest of your photos. Can't wait to meet bubby!

xx

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

K is certainly glowing! Is this little one likely to be a February baby! They are pretty good! All the best K, and look forward to meeting your little one. Love the photos Jem.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Krit!! Love the second one especially Jem! xoxoxo Krista

Jodie said...

Lovely Photos Jem. I ADORE the 2nd one! xoxoxox

gardengirl said...

They are beautiful shots.
Lucky lady to have them to look back on in later years. X