Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Sunday, November 29, 2009

♥ Lukey & Amanda get hitched ♥

On Saturday my gorgeous big brother married his gorgeous bride. It was a beautiful day at a picture perfect location. I have been looking forward to doing the photos for months! and I am thrilled with the results! Amanda you truly looked stunning [you did too Lukey!!] and I wish you both every happiness xxxxxxx

Please leave me a comment so I know you've dropped by! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for looking :)
More to come!!!

10 comments:

Krista said...

Aaaaw, they're BEAUTIFUL!!

Love the kiss series and Mandys 'veil shot'.
Yaaaaa! They'll LOVE them!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a gorgeous couple! The beautiful shot of Amanda and her veil is my favourite so far but they are all gorgeous! Looks like it was an amazing day :)

xox

Lara

Unknown said...

S T U N N I N G!!! Beautiful work as always Jem!! xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Love the shot on the sandstone steps - beautiful, however I am biased - mother of the Groom and of the photographer.
I have seen them all - too hard to choose a favourite.
xox

Melinda said...

They are so beautiful- love the veil shot too. They look so happy and in love! Gr8 job Jem!

Mel

Rubyjaz said...

Jemma, they are all fabulous. Love Amanda in the veil shot, the to cute couple on the steps shot & the series.

Anonymous said...

Great work Jem - I'm sure Luke and Amanda will be stoked with their photos!! xox CASS xox

Anonymous said...

Aww Jem - absolutely stunning - i love the series shots, they look sooo happy :o) xxx Gerrie xxx

gardengirl said...

Love them all Jem. I can see why it will be so hard to pick a few favourites. I would have the last four enlarged, but saying that I haven't seen the rest.
Go Amanda and Luke. XXOO
Garden Girl. X

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! They are spectacular. Yes the veil shot is amazing. Hope to see the rest soon. You are so talented. xx Ness.