Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Monday, November 23, 2009

Sweet Siblings!

Yesterday I had a visit from Master N and his gorgeous little sister M. This handsome little character is from Chloe's class and she is just a wee bit smitten with him ~ and it is easy to see why! ~ he is a real charmer :) We had a busy but productive session and I am really looking forward to sharing the whole session with Mum.

Thanks N & M! You really are beautiful little kiddies x


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Please feel free to share the link to this Blog with family and friends and don't forget to leave a comment so I know you have popped by :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos of very cute little children.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Jem. Loving the photos. You managed to capture N & M beautifully. Thankyou. Cassie

Jodie said...

Gorgeous as always Jem, How grown up does M look???

gardengirl said...

Hi Jem, they are both beautiful. My favourites are the first shots of both. The serene look on the little man is just beautiful.
Garden Girl