Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Baby Belle xxx

Our little baby Belle is 10 weeks old already. Her name means 'beautiful' and she is all that and more ~ such a good baby, so content. She sleeps so soundly that I miss her through the day. I am feeling incredibly blessed! She is full of smiles and starting to laugh :) Jay and Chloe adore her. Life is beautiful.

I am really looking forward to next year, when I am fully back to business. I have lots of plans and a few changes in stall. So far, I have 24 clients on the list waiting for sessions, so I will soon be contactin you to secure dates so that I am ultra organised. I also have a special little project that I will be working on over the year in which some very special little people will be involved. It will be a wonderful year.

Sharing just one of Belle today ~ in my favourite basket ~ my little Strawberry Shortcake with one of her more serious faces :) x

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute, growing so fast! Reminds me of someone, not sure who yet.

gardengirl said...

Just beautiful. X