Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Monday, November 9, 2009

Cousin Love xxx

Yesterday I did a little favour for a special friend. Her lovely sister was in town and they wanted to get some portraits of their kiddies together. It was a last minute session in the studio, and I wasn't feeling too well, but I'm glad I did it. I got to meet little Baby K who was just delicious!!! One of the cutest little faces I have ever seen ~ I want her back !!! And Miss G, beautiful as ever and loving the camera. And Master T, not quite loving it as much as his sister, but I still think we got some special shots :)

Hope you all like the Sneak Peek.... I love them :) Please feel free to share the link with family and friends and leave me a comment below. x

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

gardengirl said...

They are beautiful photos Jem.
Garden Girl. X

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!
Gail

deb m said...

this is amazing jem : )