Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Master Spunk Rat!!!

Today I had little O and his parents join me in the studio for his very first photo shoot. Nine days new and as cute as they come ~ seriously!!!!! He had the cutest, tiniest little face! Oh, my Belle is growing far too quickly!!! Once we got him to sleep {thanks Mum & Dad} he was a total superstar. I am in LOVE with the images from his session and think you will be too.

Please enjoy your Sneak Peek and leave a comment below. I'll be in touch as soon as the rest of you session is ready.

Thanks. It was lovely meeting you today ~ enjoy that little Spunk Rat! x

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Jemma......these are awesome! I can't stop looking at them! Thank you so much! Thanks for being so patient with us today. Can't wait to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful, his photos are just as cute as he is.
The last photo, in his Dad's hand, is adorable.

deb m said...

aw jem you have so captured his 'softness'....:)
deb

Rubyjaz said...

Hi Jemma, He is so adorable, I love these photos expecialy the one in dads hand. I still have to get the girls birthday photo's done, whoops. Amber

Krista said...

Oh so so so so cute!!

gardengirl said...

Hi Jem, He certainly is a little star. I love them all.
Garden Girl. X