Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Wednesday, April 21, 2010

More Perfection ♥ GOLD COAST PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER

Love was obviously in the air last June ♥ because there has been a wave of newborn bubs through the studio lately, and I'm not complaining. I just adore newborn sessions!

On Tuesday my cousin brought her newest princess {and her bigger princess!!} for her first photo shoot. Miss I was the perfect little darling ~ leaving us with some truely gorgeous images.

Enjoy your Sneak Peek {larger than usual to please Aunty Gail aka. my Mum!} ♥ Please leave a comment by clicking below and feel free to share the link to the blog with friends and family. xxx

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Rubyjaz said...

Hi Jemma, All of the family look fabulous, can't beleive Mrs A looks so incredible so soon after. Miss I is beautiful & looked like she was the perfect angel for you. Miss H's eye's are stunning. Beautiful family. Lots of love, Amber

Aimee said...

Thanks so much for such a great session. Glad the girls cooperated, love the photos, they are beautiful. Love them! A x

gardengirl said...

Hi Jem,
They are just beautiful, as always.
Love them all. Think we'll call you the baby whisperer, as Miss I looks so relaxed in all the shots.
Thanks heaps Jem.
Gardewn Girl....Nanna X

Anonymous said...

Thanks for pleasing Aunty Gail Jem!!! Love the lot, she is exquisite and can't wait to meet her. Little miss H is just an adorable mini version of her Mum.
Love to all
Gail

Anonymous said...

Oops forgot to say that Dad is looking mighty cool also. Guess Nan and Pop are pretty chuffed, as they should be.

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos but love the last one!!!! Cassie