Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Monday, April 26, 2010

Picture Perfect ♥ GOLD COAST BABY PHOTOGRAPHER

Have I mentioned that 7 months is one of my FAVOURITE ages to capture??? They are full to the brim of gorgeous expressions, infectious personality, are usually pretty stationary!! Last week I was re-visited by sweet little L. I photographed him as a newborn and already he is almost 7months.... where does the time go?? It was an EASY shoot ~ a face that I could shoot all day long ~ every shot a keeper!

Thanks Maree for bringing him back for another session with White Wish. He is so so classically beautiful. Must play cupid with him & Belle later ;)

Enjoy your Sneak Peek. Loads of other delicious images to share with you! Feel free to share this link with friends and family and leave a comment by clicking on the link below. xxx

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Maree said...

Oooh Jemma! Thank you so much - I LOVE these photos. The last one is absolutely gorgeous! And you have captured his cheekiness perfectly. I can see that once again,we are going to be spending a LOT of money on photos!!!!
xxx

Anonymous said...

I agree with you Maree, the third shot is simply exquisite. So innocent and still just a dear little baby. In no time this little man will be running around, and leaving babyhood behind. So precious to have such a beautiful memory of this special stage.
Gail

Anonymous said...

Wow Jem, ADORE the 3rd shot.
He's Devine.
xx Paige
So excited to be having my boys captured forever by you........ Can't wait..

Anonymous said...

Absolutely perfect. Love the third shot and love that you have captured his beautiful blue eyes so well. Amazing memories to have. Roslyn

Anonymous said...

Thanks Maree they are adorable