Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Monday, April 19, 2010

Sweet Little Prince ♥ GOLD COAST PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER

On Saturday, little Master K visited the studio with his lovely family.
Seven days new and sweet as pie ♥ He was a perfect little prince for me ♥

Bonnie and Cam, thanks for bringing your gorgeous boys to the studio! I hope you enjoy your Sneak Peek. Please leave a comment by clicking on the link below and be sure to share with family and friends xxx

One of my favourites ~ snug as a bug in my new basket ♥
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful boys! Another lovely family.

Anonymous said...

These four are awesome Jemma, I just love the one of Luke. You have done a fantastic job, thank you for having us, can't wait to see more.

Bonnie
xoxo

Rubyjaz said...

Hi Jemma, Great photo's, love the little one in the basket. Love, Amber