Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Friday, April 16, 2010

Perfectly Exquisite ♥ GOLD COAST PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER

Today I had a beautiful session with darling Miss R. I photographed her Mummy's tummy a few weeks back and today I had the pleasure of meeting her. Perfectly exquisite, just like her big sister, but hey ~ with genes like this.... you're bound to be beautiful!!! ♥

I am in love with these images and hope you will be too. Thanks for your patience today xxx

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the photos, baby is just beautiful, congratulations to all.
Gail

AnK Bowtique said...

Oh Jemma those photos are just divine. LOVE LOVE LOVE them, what a talented lady you are :)

Krista said...

So gorgeous!!
Congrats Sheree....you look amazingly stunning as always... 2 little gorgeous girls to dress up!! xxxx

Robyn Geering said...

your work is gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous - don't ever doubt this

Rubyjaz said...

Hi Jemma, This little baby is soooo absolutely adorable. I love all the little ones close up's. Love, Amber