Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Divine Master J ♥ GOLD COAST NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER

On Friday, Kaitlin & Scott brought their perfect little bubby boy to the studio for his first session with White Wish. I have known Kate my whole life ~ we are almost 'Faux cousins' ~ so it was just so beautiful to see her smitten with her first bub. You already make fine parents! Nice choice J ♥

I hope you enjoy your Sneak Peek! Please feel free to invite family and friends to view your images and leave a comment by clicking on the link below. I will let you know when your gallery is ready xxx

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos Jemma, Aunty Wendy and I can't wait for the official viewing!!!!! Let us know when you want us.
xo Gail and Wendy
ps very cute baby!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jem,
Absolutely love the photos! They ones of bubs are so cute and I love the ones of the 3 of us! Can’t wait to see the rest, not sure I will be able to choose which ones to get!
Love Kate & Scott
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

OMG Jemma they are beautiful!! He's soo cute and I love the one of the family :))
xxx

Anonymous said...

Hmmm Jem, I know I am biased, but these photos really are very beautiful. Thank you for your wonderfully creative work. Love it!! Wendy:))

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Jemma! Scott and Kate what a perfectly beautiful baby boy James is! Love Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Kaitlin - Shweta forwarded us the link to see your gourgess pics! I can totally see why you are smitten with your beautiful baby boy, he is just too precious! You are also lucky to have such a talented photographer in the fam :) Take care, Love Valerie xox

gardengirl said...

He is just adorable, and captured beautifully as usual Jem. Love them all. Leigh. X