Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Sunday, May 23, 2010

Little Miss L ♥ GOLD COAST PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER ♥

Last week I had another gorgeous little family in the studio. The session was mainly for sweet little L ~ her first official photo shoot and she was a little star! I have so many beautiful images that I think you will LOVE ♥

Enjoy your 'large-ish' Sneak Peek!!! I couldn't help myself!!! Please leave a comment below and feel free to share this link with friends and family. xxx

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
ummmmmm..... Hello Yummy Mummy! ♥ Erin you are a stunner x

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Miss L is adorable, especially love the ballerina shot and the family group.

Anonymous said...

absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

A beautiful family! What amazing blue eyes Little Miss L has. These shots are devine!