Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Prince C ♥ GOLD COAST BABY PHOTOGRAPHER ♥

I have photographed this beautiful family since Lisa was carrying little K safely inside.
His Little Brother Master C has just returned for his 7 month session ~ such a gorgeous age to capture!!! He was so sweet ♥ and looks so much like his big brother!!!

Thanks Lisa & Craig! I will be in touch once I have your gallery ready. Please leave a comment below & feel free to share the link with friends and family. x

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful baby boy, he looks so comfortable in front of the camera.

Anonymous said...

Great work again Jemma.
Can't wait to see the rest.

Lisa

Jennifer Gifford said...

Such amazing shots Cael is so precious!!! Lisa and Craig make beautiful babies!