Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Monday, May 17, 2010

Little Prince ♥ GOLD COAST BABY PHOTOGRAPHER ♥

My apologies that I am a little behind in my Blogging!!!
I am ususally Miss Efficient with the Blog, but honestly the days have been rolling in to one right now! I have been super busy with sessions and running on empty with some serious sleep deprivation.... Lucky Belle is so sweet or she would be in some serious trouble!!! ♥ But... all whinging aside, I have some gorgeous sessions to share with you over the next few weeks.

First, Master X... Thanks for being so patient waiting for your Sneak Peek!!! He was such a sweetie. All the way from Rockhampton with his Mummy for a trip to see Nana ♥ Enjoy ♥ And please leave a comment below and feel free to share this link with friends and family.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is adorable. Love the photos.
Gail

Anonymous said...

I loved these pics of this beautful baby. How proud his parents be. Lovely photos thanks for sharing them with everyone. Wendy