Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Sunday, May 2, 2010

I can see clearly now the rain has gone... ♥

I can see clearly now the rain has gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It's going to be a bright, bright sunshiny day

I think I can make it now the pain has gone
And all of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is the rainbow I've been praying for
It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshiny day

Look all around there's nothing but blue skies
Look straight ahead nothing but blue skies
I think I can make it now the pain has gone
And all of the bad feelings have disappeared
I can see clearly now the rain has gone
It's gonna be a bright, bright Sunshiny day


This song has been ringing away in my head all morning ♥ And although my rain may not have totally cleared, I know that the sun is ready to shine a little brighter for me.

It has been a painful five weeks since my gorgeous Daddy died and things haven't been easy. Today, I really feel like things are looking brighter and it is all thanks to a meeting with an extraordinary lady. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I know that my Dad is always with me even though I can't see him. Thank-you Daddy for shining through for me today at a time when I really needed it. I love you so much and am ready to face the world with fewer tears and more smiles just for you. I'm ready to take my business to new heights and I know that you will be with me for the ride.

Love you Daddy ♥ So proud of the man that you are and so thankful that you are my Dad ♥
Thank you for today ~ it meant the world to me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jodie said...

A beautiful post jem. I'm really thrilled he came through for you. Lots of love and hugs. Jodie xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Oh i am so glad you found him and he found you Jem - really really happy to read your post ♥Simonexox

Anonymous said...

I wonder if you are able to access the internet in heaven Daddy? ♥
I hope so xxxxxxxxx Love you and miss you every single day ♥ jem