Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Sunday, May 30, 2010

Mr Perfect ♥ GOLD COAST BABY PHOTOGRAPHER ♥

I love it when 'my' little newborns come back to visit me in the studio! ♥ I first photographed sweet little O six months ago when he was brand new. He was a treasure then, and still is now ♥ Such a wonderful age to capture. Such a sweet heart with beautiful parents ~ he is a very lucky boy ~ and they are very lucky parents ♥

Thanks for bringing O back to White Wish, Sam. Hope you & Michael enjoy these couple of Sneak Peek images! I will be in touch when the rest of his gallery is ready ♥


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful.

Kaz said...

I love the rolly polly arms I love babies :)