Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Sunday, July 5, 2009

The B Family!

Yesterday I had a great session at Newfarm Park with my cousin and his gorgeous little family. Their boys [3, under 3!] are just adorable and were so very well behaved during our shoot! Thanks Boys!! :)

I hope you enjoy your Sneak Peek. Please leave me a comment by clicking on the comment link below and feel free to share the link to the Blog with family and friends :) xoxo


.....and one more of Master R in my new favourite hat ~ how cute is He?!

5 comments:

Aimee Barwick said...

Great Photos, Very sweet, can't wait to see more.

Anonymous said...

Super location and adorable subjects. Love all of them but the last one of little R and both the serious one and the happy one of the twins just melted me. Gail

Anonymous said...

Love them all Jem. The setting was fab. Riley, looks like an Irish boy who just stepped out of a novel, in the cap.
Correct me if I'm wrong. Master C in the blue, and Master L in the red? This is going to make me look like a dud nanna if I am wrong. lol. The Family shot is great too.
Can't wait to see more.
Love,
Garden Girl.

Anonymous said...

Of course you are right Aunty Leigh - I had the twins sorted finally, then they CHANGED shirts!!! :( Oh dear!
Gorgeous family x
Jem

Anonymous said...

thanks Jem the photos are absolutely gorgeous!!! xk