Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Thursday, July 16, 2009

The 'H' Boys!!!

Meet the 'H' boys ~ H is for handsome! Blonde beach boys with the most piercing blue eyes!
We first met in the park, but little F wasn't 'feeling' it that day, so we decided to have 'round 2' in the studio. He arrived smiling and left smiling [phew!!!!], leaving me with some adorable shots of this handsome little munchkin! Big brother H was a breeze in the park ~ he knew just how to work it for my camera!!!
Thanks boys! and thanks K. Enjoy your Sneak Peek and I will be in touch in the next few weeks to view the rest of your images. Please feel free to share this link with friends and family and leave a comment by clicking on the 'comment' link below.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful photos Jem.
Love the blonde hair & blue eyes.
They are cute kids.
Garden Girl X

Anonymous said...

What beautiful little boys! Love the background effects in the outdoor shots. Great photos.
Gail

Mowie and Homey said...

Precious shots!!!! I am a proud mum. A big thank you to Little H boy for finally turning it on! Thank you Jemma. You are very clever :)

Anonymous said...

From "H" boys Proud Gran and Granddad

Beautiful shots Jemma. Thank you for taking such amazing snaps
of our precious grandsons.
You really have made our Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous shots of the boys!!! They certainly won't be lonely in years to come! Hels & Baz

Anonymous said...

Katherine & Mark, they are so handsome! I want them to meet my nieces Madeline & Rebecca! I miss you guys!

Tara :)