Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The B Family!

Last Saturday I had a studio session with a lovely family! All blessed with beautiful brown eyes!!! Everyone co-operated beautifully, the session was quick and we got some gorgeous images ~ what more could you ask for? :)

Hope you enjoy your Sneak Peek ~ please leave me a comment by clicking on the 'comments' link below and feel free to share the link to the blog with friends and family.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow great shots, absolutely love the group photo. And you just want to take little miss muffet home she is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful thanks Jemma. Can't wait to see the rest. The mum.

Anonymous said...

Lovely Photos, and I love the family shot. The kids are beautiful.
Garden Girl X